Monday, November 12, 2012

My Favorite Flash Mob


Grand Station Flash Mob


   To be honest, I have not seen many flash mobs in my life (at least I think so...). I must admit that my favorite is the one that occurred in Grand Central in New York, where 207 people froze at the same time and for 5 minutes. I know that the professor showed it to us on class, but, after watching many, I have concluded that this is my top favorite flash mob, followed by the one below. On the second one, a group of people perform in front of the Sydney Opera House, with famous and amazing Joyce Maynge. I find the synchronization really effective and the many yet simple movements to emphasize that unity. I really liked it and hope that some day I can participate in such an incredible flash mob!




Sydney Opera House Flash Mob


Good night!

Sincerely,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment