Sunday, September 16, 2012

For Anyone Who Likes CATS


Hi everyone!
      I remember when I was a kid that I actually saw CATS, yet I can barely remember the details about it. For that reason I decided to look up for CATS images, videos and descriptions. 

    I have to say that I love the outfits, the makeup and the design of each and every cat! Each cat has very unique and interesting colors, hairstyle, shapes... even their tails are very different! The makeup is fantastic, softening the human face with the style of a cat's and still maintaining a human-like appearance. The composition of the clothes and the agile and flexible movements of the acts/singers/dancers completed the overall perception of them being cats! The wigs are very important too, completing the cat-like appearance of the singers.

I want to share some videos that I really liked to watch about CATS, behind the scenes and more!

Here is the link to the official CATS The Musical Website, where you can find information, images, pictures and music. You can even buy tickets in this site! ;D

http://www.catsthemusical.com/








  Sincerely,

  Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment