Friday, August 31, 2012

Carlos Delgado

 Hi everyone!

As you can see, I've been having some problems posting images. I will post them (again) as soon as I figure out how to do it correctly. Sorry about that.

Now back to the topic of this post: Juan Carlos Delgado
I took another look at his work, especially the girl  and the bars in bronze, and I wondered about how did he have such an interesting and out-of-the box idea. I would have loved to see it in person, how it changed as time passed. The idea of the air condensing on the statue and bars is fascinating.
His work truly represents multimedia: it evolves over time, and its components work in synergy.

In this site there are more pictures of these two works of Juan Carlos Delgado. It has some descriptions but are in Spanish. I hope you like them as much as I do.
* http://www.ncearte.org/exposiciones.html *

 I would love to do something like that. Jajajaja...

Moving on. I still have not found pictures of the other work made by Juan Carlos Delgado (the one with the shoes and the fungi). I will post images when I find them (I hope I will).

Take care!
 Sincerely,

 Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment