Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Art and Technology Course

     Hi everyone!

     I didn't mention in my previous post that I created this blog for a course I'm taking this semester: Art and Technology (Honors). So I will be posting my assignments, documents relating to what we're talking about in the course, photos, videos and more. 

    The first course was very interesting! Even though the professor, Santiago Echeverry, accidentally and intentionally sprayed me in the face (which for me was hilarious), he seems very knowledgeable, dedicated, funny, interesting and a whole lot of fun! The professor started talking about multimedia, how it originated, from the Greek to the Romans to the Gothic Cathedrals(there is much more though) and great examples like Juan Carlos Delgado's work! I was like a sponge, absorbing so much interesting information. I really liked the first day of class.

   Being real, this course will be a challenge (well, I had to create a blog, which I had never done before). I will do my best on this course and work hard for my grades. And I will also, like Prof. Echeverry said, "produce art" in this course. 

   This course will definitely expand my range of creativity, imagination and knowledge about art(and technology), and how it has evolved over time. It will also shape and challenge my perception and opinions of art and technology in a entirely different level. I will obtain extremely important knowledge and experience that will be my base to other courses and experiences that I will encounter on my way to being an Art Therapist. 

    I want to enjoy the course experience, learn as much as I can, work hard for what I want, and have fun as well.

    Thanks for reading!

    Sincerely,
          
      Michelle  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment